Britta-Fit Fat Burn
We show you how our results are guaranteed to give you more energy, better sleep, and fat loss.
For a one-time fee of $450, you will be entitled to:
- Two 30-minute coaching sessions for my Keto program and intermittent fasting plan
- 10 NovoThor sessions for Weight-loss support and decrease inflammation
- 4 B12/MIC injections
- One week supply of Keto packs (while waiting for your order to arrive)
- Personal Chef program available- free consult and $100 gift certificate.
For a monthly fee of $250, you will be entitled to:
- 12 months of coaching : includes monthly in-person coaching and a daily email coaching program
- Pantry Purge
- 8 NovoThor sessions per month
- Bi-monthly B12 & MIC injections
- Personal Chef Program – free consult and $100 gift certificate
Follow the link for more information: https://procoach.app/britta-wetteskind
Using my 12-month research-backed program, you will be able to set realistic goals that are focused on improving your daily practices. Such goals may include:
- Learning to grocery shop and cook, not just follow a meal plan like a robot
- Tuning into your own physical signs of hunger and fullness, not just count calories and look to external cues for how to eat.
- Practicing exercise as a regular habit, not taking a 2-week trip to BEAST MODE TOWN until your enthusiasm, or your knees, blow out.
- Seeing that healthy living is accessible to all, not just to those who can afford unicorn plasma injections or food grown exclusively in organic utopias.
- Realizing that change is incremental and often slow, and that there are no quick fixes or magic pills.
My Program is not for:
Precision Nutrition: Coaching is not for figure or fitness models, professional bodybuilders, or high-level athletes training for a particular sport.
- People who already possess a good amount of self-accountability when it comes to their healthy, and unhealthy, habits
- People who rarely struggle to maintain consistent exercise or eating habits
I will help you with how to:
- Eat better, without dieting or feeling deprived
- Get active, no matter what shape you’re in now
- Ditch the food rules, dropping the fad diets and conflicting advice
- Build fitness into their life, without it taking over
- Achieve, and maintain, their goals, even when life gets busy
You’ll end up:
- Losing the weight/fat that you haven’t been able to shed for years
- Building physical strength and confidence in your body
- Gaining mental confidence, no longer hiding your gifts and talents
- Letting go of food confusion, learning what to do, how to do it
- Getting off the diet roller coaster once and for all, and never looking back