Introducing our Beauty Time Machine!
NovoThor Whole-Body Light Pod – PBM Therapy • First NovoThor session FREE for ALL European Wellness Patients!
- Improves skin clarity, tone, and texture
- Increases skin collagen production
- Faster wound healing & scar healing
- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces joint pain
- Reduces fatty tissue and enhances weight loss
- Improves mental health & depression
- Increased testosterone production in men
- Enhanced muscle recovery
- Improved athletic performance
- Improved sleep and reduced stress levels
Make this part of your beauty and wellness program with just 3, 15-minute relaxing sessions per week. Feel and see the difference! Introductory Pricing for European Wellness Clients 10 sessions for $299. Includes unlimited Tuesday through Friday sessions. $99 for 3, test run package $55 single session To book or find out more about NovoTHOR Light Pod, call us at (888) 706-1245
INTERESTED? BOOK YOUR TREATMENT TODAY
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Does PBM Therapy Work?
Light is absorbed at the cellular level, targeting the cause of inflammation by reducing oxidative stress. Extensive research done over the last 2 decades has revealed that oxidative stress can lead to chronic inflammation, which in turn contributes to such chronic diseases as cancer, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease.
How Does it Compare with Other Therapies?
PBM therapy operates on a cellular level, stimulating tissue repair and normalizing cell function. Similar therapies only address symptoms without addressing the source of a given condition. That being said, chronic degenerative changes cannot often be “healed,” instead they must be managed. PBM therapy is a safe, effective, drug-free method of managing pain and reducing inflammation at its source.
How Can PBM Therapy be Used?
This non-invasive therapy has shown to be highly effective for acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions, such as sports injuries, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, neuropathy, arthritis, gout, and many more. The intended uses of PBM therapy include:
- Redevelop muscles
- Restore motion to joints
- An adjunct treatment for obesity
I’ve Never Heard of This–Is It Real?
There are currently over 400 clinical trials (RCT) and 400 laboratory studies on PBM therapy, with 30 30 new research papers being published per month. The NovoThor was developed by James Carroll, who is a recognized authority on Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) mechanisms of action, dose, and measurement. He collaborates with many university and hospital research centers, including Harvard Medical School and MIT, on treatment protocol design and the reporting of treatment parameters.
How Is it Applied?
PBM therapy can be delivered to the entire body using the state-of-the-art NovoThor Whole-Body Light Pod, Within an 8-12 minute treatment window, patients will experience noticeable decreases in pain and muscle spasms.
What Will I Feel?
Unlike high-intensity laser therapies, PBM does not heat muscle tissue. It does, however, increase blood circulation, so some sort of warming sensation is often expected. The following outcomes have been reported by patients. These outcomes may not apply to every person, and are not intended to guarantee, promise, represent, and/or assure that anyone will achieve the same or similar results:
- Helps with Weight Loss
- Temporary euphoric feeling
- Increased energy levels
- Improved sleep patterns
- Improved general mood
- Improved skin clarity and tone
- Improved bowel function
- Decreased swelling of extremities
- Increased mental clarity
- Improved sense of general well-being
Occasionally, some patients may experience mild fatigue, discomfort, or aches after a session. These responses should decrease after 24-48 hours; if they persist, notify your recovery specialist.
How Many Sessions are Usually needed?
Every person’s physiological conditions are unique, therefore, each person’s reaction to PBM therapy will be unique. However, there are some general rules of thumb that apply to the procedure. Acute injuries and inflammation from muscle strains and sprains, cuts, bruises, burns, etc. typically show very rapid improvement, and can be resolved within 2-4 sessions. Long-term, chronic conditions can take as many as 12 sessions to get significant benefits. Moving forward, weekly or bi-weekly sessions may be necessary in order to maintain those benefits.
What Is the Session Process Like?
Goggles are provided to reduce brightness during your session. You can disrobe to your level of comfort, but light cannot penetrate clothing. Therefore, it is optimal for no clothing to be worn. You will lie face up in the bed for the duration of the session. Your first NovoThor session should last only 5 minutes to identify if there are any photosensitive responses. The standard recommended session time is 12 minutes. Upon completion, the unit will turn off automatically.
Is There Anything Else I should Know?
- Cancer: If you have an active cancer diagnosis, seek advice from your oncologist before engaging in a NovoThor session.
- Pregnancy: This product has not been tested for safety on pregnant women. While the light is safer than the rays from UV tanning beds or sunshine, the common advice for pregnant women is that experiencing increased temperature later in pregnancy has a risk of starting premature labor.
- Diabetes: It is conceivable that the session may reduce medication requirements if you have diabetes. Be sure to monitor your blood sugars closely, as initial insulin requirements may be reduced.
- Light Sensitivity: If you take medications, or have conditions that may be affected by light, notify your healthcare professional before beginning your NovoThor session.
- Pins/ Plates/ Metal implants/ Pacemakers: There is no evidence of adverse effects for patients with devices.
Can I Use Insurance as a Form of Payment?
No, we do not accept insurance policies. You can always ask your insurance provider if they can reimburse you, but we do not accept insurance for payment. Many of our patients use their health savings account cards just like a credit card.